From the October issue of Bazooka Magazine:
10. You can leave work for a little while.
9. Over half of U.S. citizens don’t vote. That hasn’t worked out real well for us so far.
8. The United Kingdom typically has 10-20% higher voter turnout than the U.S. Are we going to let those limey bastards win again?
7. If you don’t vote, Bono might cry.
6. Have you seen the people who are really vocal about politics? Do you really want assholes like that deciding who’s in charge?
5. Let’s face it, since you can’t buy beer on election day, you’ve got some free time on your hands.
4. Chicks dig it.
3. For a few brief moments, you’ll get the illusion that you have some say about how our country is governed.
2. Free sticker!
1. Three words: Senator Rand Paul