Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Obama's Black Panther (and other) Connections

Like many of you, I was SHOCKED and HORRIFIED when a friend forwarded me the following SHOCKING PHOTOGRAPH of our "so-called" President of the United States.

The photo shows Barak ADOLF HUSSEIN DRACULA OBAMA (approximately 5-8 years of age, based on our best guess as to the photo's date) holding a shotgun outside of a Black Panther rally in the 1960s. (Note: The photograph's "caption" is incorrect: the man IDENTIFIED as Darcus Howe is actually Panther party LEADER Bobby Seale).

I was MORTIFIED! I mean, it was bad enough that we'd allowed a Kenyan NAZI Fascist COMMIE to be elected to the highest office in the land, but a BLACK POWER ACTIVIST? Although I KNEW I wouldn't like the answer, I decided to search around to see what other "incriminating" photos lay in the President's past. What I found was shocking.

This one SHOULDN'T "surprise" anyone.


MORE surprising is HUSSEIN DRACULA's "involvement" in THE ARREST of "free speech" martyr Lenny BRUCE


This "photo" shows OBAMA meeting with his NAMESAKE in the 1980s


I always "thought" that Hunter S. Thompson's death was suspicious. Now we KNOW THE TRUTH. I will admit that the MULLET is a clever disguise.


I'm not sure "how" OBAMA was involved in Transformers 2, but it makes PERFECT SENSE!


I suspect that this PICTURE may be a "fake." Then again, you never know...

No comments: