The obvious question, of course, is "What else can we prove using the Beck system?" As you may have already guessed, I've come up with a few things.
We'll start with former Vice President Dick Cheney:
- former secretary of Defense.
- voted Against making Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday a national holiday while a congressman.
- served as Republican Minority Whip.
- key player in the war on Terrorism.
- close ties to Haliburton.
- two terms as Vice President.
- worked with American Enterprise Institute.
- important figure in Operation Desert Storm.
- held secret meetings with Energy companies.
- was played by Richard Dreyfuss in the movie W.
So, Dick Cheney is Darth Vader. No real surprises here. Jon Stewart called that one a long time ago.
I wonder if this system works for people outside of politics. Let's try Michael Bay:
- directed the Bad Boys movies.
- born in Los Angeles.
- directed the video for Meat Loaf's song "Objects in the Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are."
- also directed a video by Wilson Phillips.
- received the ShoWest 2009 Vanguard Award.
- worked with Shia LeBouf.
- produced The Horsemen.
- directed The Island.
- made buckets of money with Transformers.
- acted in Coyote Ugly.
- responsible for Pearl Harbor.
Michael Bay Blows Shit Up. Seems to work.
Now, last but not least, let's see what this system has to say about Mr. Beck.
- used to work for CNN
- lived in Utah for a while.
- wrote The Christmas Sweater.
- Screams and cries on the air sometimes.
Damn, this system is good.